Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Trailer Tuesdays 6/18/13

KILLING SEASON (7/12/13)
Does John Travolta have something in his contract that says he need to have a weird hair and facial hair style in all of his movies? Seriously, look at his past 5 years of work. I'm glad to see Robert De Niro is still going strong. He has another movie coming out this summer called "The Family". Watch the trailer on last weeks Trailer Tuesdays.

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (11/15/13)
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill... looks like they're all swinging for the fences this year. Trying to get Leo that first Oscar! With his luck though, someone will play a homosexual or mentally challenged person, or a mentally challenged homosexual person and get it over him. He just has terrible timing.

ELYSIUM (8/9/13)
Here's a better look at what the plot is. The first was just a teaser, but this shows us more. I think it looks even better now! I love Neill Blomkamp, and I love his movies... I mean movie. Singular.... He hasn't released anything else yet. I can't wait to see this.

300: Rise of an Empire (3/7/14)
I mean... It looks a lot like the first one. And I enjoyed the first one. But we'll see. I feel that releasing it two days shy of exactly 7 years after it came out is waiting too long. Granted they waited longer for "Toy Story 3", but that's also an animated movie, and they always do well.

ONLY GOD FORGIVES (7/19/13)
This is Writer/Director Nicolas Winding Refn's follow up to his movie "Drive" also starring Ryan Gosling. "Drive" is one of the best movies of 2011. But from what I hear, Refn let the acclaim get to his head with this one. I heard it's terrible, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Also, it has the kind of cinematography that would make Kevin Bridge and Evan Woss swoon!

IN A WORLD... (9/13/13)
From what I gather, this movie is about a woman wanting to be the movie trailer voice guy... It looks interesting, but also looks like it might fall flat. But hear at Movie Mochilla we give all movies a go!

SALINGER (9/6/13)
Documentaries aren't for everyone. I personally love them, but some people can't stand the format. This looks like an intense documentary and I can't wait to see it. And if you don't like documentaries, give it a try.

THE BUTLER (8/16/13)
With a star studded cast playing the Presidents of several generations that all have one thing in common, "The Butler" appears to be one of the most inspirational movies this year has to promise. Forest Whitaker looks amazing in it, as does everyone else. I can't wait to see this movie.



That does it for this week. Sorry it's shorter than previous weeks, but I couldn't find too many interesting trailers. If you see a good trailer and want it featured next week, comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment