Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trailer Tuesdays 6/4/13

Starting today, I'm going to try doing weekly trailer updates every Tuesday and call it Trailer Tuesday. So grab a Taco on Taco Tuesday and watch some Trailers on Trailer Tuesday. Lets see if I can keep my word on this.

PRISONERS (9/20/13)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! This will be released on the Weekend of my Birthday! And this is the first legitimately decent looking thriller of 2013. With a star studded cast of Hugh Jackman, Terrence Howard (Who is a jerk in real life, but a great actor), Viola Davis, Maria Bello and my boy Paul Dano! I have great expectations for this movie. Hopefully it lives up to them.

MACHETE KILLS (9/13/13)
The second installment of a series based on a fake trailer in "Grindhouse", "Machete Kills" looks... interesting. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one with the exception of one scene which I can't find. I'm not thrilled that Lady Gaga is in it, or Charlie Sheen (Esteves). I am, however, excited for Mel Gibson.

AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS (8/16/13)
Wow. No words can describe how excited I am for this movie. This trailer is better than most movies are as a whole. With a killer cast including Casey Affleck, Rooney Mara and Ben Foster, I could easily see this being one of the best movies of the year!

PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS (8/7/13)
I actually really enjoyed the first one. I though it was very underrated. And from what I can tell from this trailer, it's going to be just as good if not better. After seeing Logan Lerman in "The Perks of Being a Wall Flower" I've become a bit of a fan of his.

DON JON (10/18/13)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is starring in his writing and directorial feature debut.  It definitely looks very interesting. But I don't know if I can stand 90 minutes of the Northern Jersey accent. Accents can kill a movie for me. That's one of the main reasons I wasn't a fan of "The Fighter". The Boston accent used by that many annoying people drove me crazy. I'll definitely be seeing it either way.

ABOUT TIME (11/8/13)
Brendan Gleeson's son is in this. That's all I really care about. Oh, also Rachel McAdams and Bill Nighy. Definitely looks interesting, though I feel like it's been done before. If it has, I can't remember where. I'll still see it. One of the pluses of getting free movies!

THE WORLD'S END (8/23/13)
:) YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freemen, Eddie Marsan, Paddy Considine, Mark Heap, Edgar Wright... Need I go on? I've been waiting for a movie from these guys since 2007 when "Hot Fuzz" was released! Can't wait!

INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS (12/6/13)
You can't go wrong with The Coen Brothers. Really, you can't. Their worst movie is still better than most Directors' best movie. And there really aren't many other Directors you can say that for. I'm glad to see an original story by them again.

WE'RE THE MILLERS (8/9/13)
It's no secret that I don't care for Ed Helms... He almost deterred me from seeing this movie. However, the young man that plays Kenny, his name is Will Poulter and he stars in one of the most underrated movies of the last 10 years, "The Son of Ranbow". If you haven't seen it, check it out. Also, he looks hilarious in "We're the Millers".

THE KINGS OF SUMMER (LIMITED RELEASE 5/31/13)
I'm disappointed that this is only limited release. I hope it expands soon, because it looks to dang good not to see in theaters. It's got Ron Swanson!!!!


Thanks for reading! Tune in next week for more trailers. Unless I suck and forget to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment