Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trailer Tuesday 6/11/13

I am very excited about this Trailer Tuesday for one reason...

THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG 12/13/13
I don't know about you, my faithful four readers, but I had to change my pants twelve times in those two minutes. This is already looking better than the first one, and that one was awesome! We got Lee Pace!!! I've loved him ever since "Pushing Daisys" short life on TV. Also, does anyone else agree that Martin Freeman is the perfect Bilbo? I can't wait for this movie!

THE FAMILY 9/20/13
This looks promising. Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer and Tommy Lee Jones are all great actors, and this is an interesting concept for a comedy. And Luc Besson knows how to make a movie. I think this could be good.

INSIDIOUS 2 9/13/13
Ray Brown, if you're reading this, after you're done changing your pants, answer this. Didn't his body get overtaken by a ghost at the end of the first one? Or am I mistaken? I'm not nearly as excited about this as you are, but I still want to see it. Could be good, could be terrible, could be alright.

PARANOIA 8/16/13
I love Harrison Ford. I love Gary Oldman even more. Liam Hemsworth and Amber Heard, I'm not so crazy about. This is a movie that the older experienced actors have me excited but the younger actors in it still have something to prove to me. Who knows, maybe they will with this one.

SCENIC ROUTE (2013)
This is not a good trailer. I don't think it'll surprise me when I go see it either. I just don't expect this movie to be good. But I like Dan Fogler, so I will see it regardless of my ridiculously low expectations.

THE BLING RING 6/21/13
This movies just seems like it'd annoy me. The only promising in this for me is Emma Watson, but I don't think even looking at her for 90 minutes can save this movie for me.

KEVIN HART: LET ME EXPLAIN 7/3/13
If anyone deserves their success it's Kevin Hart. He seems like such a genuine person and always seems nice to people. He even deals with TMZ's BS in a polite manner. I'm looking forward to this!

KICK-ASS 2 8/16/13
I really liked the first "Kick-Ass". But something about this one just bugs me. I'll still go see it, but I think this is a one-and-done kind of movies. I don't think it needs sequels. But we'll see! I could be very wrong!

AS I LAY DYING (TBA)
Directed by James Franco, this is based on the book by the same name. I read that book a long time a go, so I might have forgotten some things, but I don't remember anything interesting happening throughout the whole thing. Again, this was about 8 years ago so who knows. I love all of the actor in this, but the only questionable one is Danny McBride. I don't think I could take him seriously in anything. But we shall see.

PLANES 8/9/13
Go home, Disney! You're drunk!

Tune in next Tuesday for more trailers!!!! #trailertuesday #moviemochilla

No comments:

Post a Comment