Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trailer Tuesdays 7/2/13

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm posting this on Wednesday, but I wrote it on Tuesday, so... shut up about it!

Also, this past weekend had no movies that were intriguing for me so I didn't find it worth my while to go to work on my day off and see "The Heat" or "White House Down". I saw the latter tonight and a review will follow shortly.

HELL BABY 7/25/13
The creators and stars of "Reno! 911"? Keegan Michael Key? Thomas Lennon? Robert Ben Garant? This looks like it's going to be a hilarious movie. I could see it being a dud among those whoe weren't a fan of the show, but I for one am excited!

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 9/27/13
My good friend Kevin Bridge will probably love this movie. It's going to be filled with bad puns! TACODILE... SUPREME!!!! The first one was a surprise for me. I thought it was going to be terrible and it was not. It was actually kind of awesome. I can't wait for this to come out.

THE COLONY (TBA)
It's never a good sign when a movie has already been released overseas and has yet to be given a release date in the states. In what looks like a combination of "30 Days of Night" and "Blade", Lawrence Fishburne stars in what could be a terrible thriller, or a pleasant surprise. Meh, I'll see it either way.

THE CONJURING 7/19/13
Ray Brown's excited for this one! I hope they do the thing they do in the trailer and mix the interviews with the film. It would be awesome, even if it's a complete hoax. I know many people don't like movies like this, but I am intrigued!

ESCAPE PLAN 10/18/13
Who doesn't like old action heroes? These kinds of movies are refreshing in a world where most action movies take themselves far too seriously. Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwartzenegger know how to make a good, mindless movie! Can't wait!

THANKS FOR SHARING 9/20/13
I feel like this is the softy version of "Choke" released in 2008. But all I care about is that Josh Gad is in it. He's my boy! I'd give him a big man hug if I could... yeah I said it.

THE COUNSELOR 10/25/13
This teaser doesn't tell me anything other than Brad Pitt, Cormac McCarthy, Michael Fassbender, Ridley Scott and Javier Bardem are involved. And frankly, that's all I need.

EUROPA REPORT 6/27/13
God, the more I am remind of Sharlto Copley's awesomeness, the more I love him! Although, these movies make scientists look like a bunch of idiots, I tend to enjoy them. I wish this wasn't just a limited release. I must look for the closest theater!


PRINCE AVALANCHE 8/9/13
This looks like your standard indie comedy. It's got everything it needs. Emile Hirsch, the character with a mustache, and an obscure job that makes the characters stay outdoors a lot. Only this time, the characters remind me Mario and Luigi... The Super Mario Bros.

FROZEN 11/27/13
So a Snoman and an Elk become friends... It makes you wonder if Disney makes drug use mandatory for all of their story writers.


I hope you guys saw a trailer that intrigued you! I've been thinking about doing all of this stuff as a YouTube Channel as well. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment