Monday, July 22, 2013

Trailer Tuesdays 7/23/13

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (5/2/14)
This past week the makers "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", starring Jamie Foxx playing a white man (yes I know that's not true) released a teaser trailer with the revealing of Electro... It looks weird, and I'm not a a fan, but we shall see where it goes.

Kick-Ass 2 (8/16/13)
Looked better than the first trailer. I'm still not sure this story can carry a franchise, but we shall see. I'm not too excited for it at this point.

Metallica Through the Never
So, this is a movie that combines a Metallica concert and the Vancouver Riots? At least I think it's Vancouver. Or are these riots unrelated to the 2011 Stanley Cup loss? Either way, this seems to be an interesting way to have a concert film. I'm intrigued even though I don't care for Metallica.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (11/22/13)
I was getting kind of tired of the old trailer and losing my interest in seeing this movie. Then I saw this and it peaked my interest again. Well played, "Hunger Games". Well played.

Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (1/3/14)
I don't know much about Mandela, but I feel Idris Alba was the perfect casting for him. I can't wait to learn more about him from this movie. Who says you can't learn anything from a movie?

Last Vegas (11/1/13)
Look! It's "The Hangover" for our Dads!

Rush (9/27/13)
For those of you have seen it, this trailer is way different from the first. It's less inspirational, but just as intense and entertaining. This is definitely a movie I look forward to.

The Fifth Estate (10/18/13)
I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not a huge fan of what Julian Assange did. I get why he did it, but I don't think it was necessary. I never cared enough to look to deeply into it though. But I love Benedict Cumberbatch. I just feel Julian Assange's hair is gonna bug me throughout the entire thing. Oh, well. We'll see.

I love this time of year because the quality of movies coming out is starting to get better as studios make a run for the Oscars! I can't wait until next years 24 Hour Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment