Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trailer Tuesday 7/9/13

DELIVERY MAN (11/22/13)
Vince Vaugh playing an irresponsible man that has a bunch of responsibility thrown at him one day? And then he's got to face said responsibility? He has such diversity! This movie could go either way, but other than Chris Pratt, I'm not too excited about it.

SNOWPIERCER (TBA 2013)
...What? I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. But it definitely looks interesting. And I like most of the cast. Should be an interesting movie to watch.

RIDDICK (9/6/13)
As tempted as I am to make bad puns, don't worry. I won't.... This looks RIDDICK-ulous....... Damn it! Sorry, it slipped. "Pitch Black" and "The Chronicles of Riddick" were OK, but I don't think they warrant a third one. From what I hear though, a lot of people like these movies. I'm not too sure.

THE LIFEGUARD (8/30/13)
Ah, another movie thats gonna piss me off. Not only for the immaturity of the main character but I also feel it will be filled with indie music and try to be deeper than it is. Who knows though. It might surprise me.

THE BOXTROLLS (9/26/14)
By the creators of "ParaNorman" and "Coraline", "The Boxtrolls" looks like another dark, stop-motion animation movie that will surprise it's audiences. With voiced by Simon Pegg, Sir Ben Kingsley, Nick Frost and Richard Ayoade I feel this movie will actually be pretty good.

A HIGHJACKING (6/21/13)
There is a film coming out similar to this one starring Tom Hanks. It's called "Captain Phillips". They both seem really good. It's weird how filmmakers make similar movies so close together, but I guess it's a product of the hot topics of the year.

REDEMPTION (6/28/13)
Jason Statham looks weird with long hair...

PACIFIC RIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (7/12/13)
In honor of my most anticipated movie of the summer.... WE ARE CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment