Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trailer Tuesday 8/20/13

Some should right a theme song for Trailer Tuesdays... I always feel like I should be singing one while I write these.

FRIGHT NIGHT 2 (10/1/13)
How many Vampire clichés can you find in this trailer? Also, how many scenes completely ripped off from Russia's "Night Watch" can you find in here? I only counted one, but it was enough to make me feel obligated to mention "Night Watch". In the words of Charles Barkley, "This is turable".

WADJDA (9/15/13)
Wow. APparently this is the first Saudi Arabian film, and it's directed by a woman. That's awesome. It's great seeing film spread over the world, and I had no idea Saudi Arabia had never made a film before. This looks like an awesome movie.

BEARS (4/18/14)
AAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!! They're little killers!!! They're so cute! :D

AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY (12/25/13)
Why has Meryl Streep only been playing bitches lately. It makes me hate her. And Benedict Cumberbatch is reason enough for me to want to see this. Other than him, I don't really have any desire to see it.

ROMEO & JULIET (10/11/13)
Other than role my eyes when I first heard they were making yet ANOTHER adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, I first thought "I wonder how romantic it really would have been before deodorant".

100 BLOODY ACRES (6/28/13)
If you know me, you know I love dark comedies. "Tucker and Dale VS. Evil" is one of the funniest movies ever made in my opinion. And this looks very similar to it. I can't wait to watch it! I wish I had known about it 2 months ago so I could have tried to see it in Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment