Sunday, April 29, 2012

Movies To Look Out For In 2012

Just a list of movies I am looking forward to this year. I will more than likely see them all, unless something bad happens!

Prometheus coming June 8th.


Now, there are a lot of people that are saying this is a prequel to the Alien movies. But that's not true. It was originally intended to be the prequel, Director Ridley Scott thought it was strong enough to be it's own film. I, for one, prefer it that way.


Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter coming June 22nd.


If you've been following me thus far, you know I am excited for this movie. I dedicated an entire post to it. I need help. Look below for my post about this movie.


Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World coming June 22nd.


This movie seems like the most original concept for a comedy we have seen in a while. Taking a morbid scenario and turning it into what looks like a fun, entertaining comedy is definitely something I have never seen before. And with Steve Carell as the leading man, I expect this to be rather good.


Ted coming July 13th.


I don't have any comment about this other than it looks hilarious.


The Dark Knight Rises coming July 20th.


I don't think Christopher Nolan has made a bad movie. And I don't think this will be an exception. With the final installment of Nolan's Batman franchise, this should be an intense movie.


Neighborhood Watch coming July 27th.


Richard Ayoade is the main reason I want to see this. It looks funny.


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey coming December 14th.


Need I say more?


Unfortunately, that is it for now. Hopefully, as the year plays out, more will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment